BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 4, 2010

December 4, 2009

Justin made dinner reservations at the Pearl Cafe & Bakery in Missoula for 7:30 on Friday evening. We both had never been there before, but heard great news about the food. When we arrived we were taken to the 2nd level and seated at a table in the corner overlooking below. We each had a glass of red wine. This was also our first time ordering red wine. Justin ordered salmon with rice pilaf and I ordered steak with mashed potatoes. In the mean time bread was served. We enjoyed each others company while we ate dinner. I had my leftovers boxed. After waiting for awhile our waitress returned with a glass dish of M&M's. I glanced in the dish and saw blue and pink M&M's with black writing on them. I grabbed a few and some said, "Dana" and others said, "Will You Marry Me?" Justin came over to my side and on a bended knee said, "Baby, will you marry me?" as he flipped open the box with a gorgeous ring. I said, "yes!" I slipped on the sparkly diamond ring, stood up and hugged and kissed my fiance! Everyone upstairs applauded and said, "Congratulations!" This was a special and memorable moment. Thanks to my Justin! I would have to say the happiest and best moment of my life. We stayed at the cafe till 9:30. Time flew by! As soon as we got outside I couldn't wait to kiss and hug my fiance again. I was jumping up and down with excitement. It was hard to get my eyes off my engagement ring for quite awhile. It is amazing knowing you have found your soul mate to spend your life with forever. xox

0 comments: