BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 1, 2010

SnOwMoBiLiNg

Justin and I went snowmobiling for the first time together on Saturday, January 30th. We were invited to join a group of about 30 people going snowmobiling around Seeley Lake. We found two sleds that we could borrow. One was my dad's and the other was Justin's brother's sled. We really wanted to get outside this winter and do some kind of activity. We decided there was too many people going on the Seeley trip, so just the two of us went riding on the mountain roads in Stevensville. I am glad we did it this way since it was my first time riding one by myself and we could go at our own pace. We packed a lunch, swisher sweet cigars, a lighter, and paper to start a fire. We came to a spot where we thought it would be nice to enjoy lunch around a fire. The lighter that worked perfect at the house would not light to start a fire. Good thing we were not stranded and needed to get warm. We rode a total of about 20 miles and stayed warm throughout. It took some time for me to get the feeling of the snowmobile, I took my time and went slow on corners and was able to accelerate more on straight stretches. We had a great time!!!

0 comments: