BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 2, 2008

In Loving Memory

Chelsey and I in Sandpoint, ID. Her "famous" tongue sticking out :)~

Sara, Chelsey, and I out for Sara's 21st Birthday


I had a really close friend pass away August 8, 2008. Her name was Chelsey Marie and I am lucky to have had so many amazing memories with her. It has been one of the hardest experiences I have ever gone through, still going through, and always will for the rest of my life. The feeling is indescribable. I still get goosebumps and sick to my stomach knowing that she passed away. I don't want to believe that this happened, but I know I cannot live in denial. I think about her everyday and know that she is in a better place. It will be a long process and I have people there whenever I need to talk, share thoughts, laugh, and just let it out.
I plan on sharing many of our memories on here so get ready for some entertaining stories!!!
I love you Chelsey!

1 comments:

Megan said...

Chelsey Marie will never be forgotten and by your sharing of memories it helps other people remember your sweet friend. I look forward to hearing more of the special times you shared together and I am always here to listen.